Tuesday 12 May 2009

First post

No ideas, thoughts or opinions to share in my first post... only what seems to be a contradiction:







This box appeared after a failure on web synchronization of a SQL Server Compact subscription to a SQL Server 2008 publication. I thought "successfully", applied to an operation or a process, meant it has finished without errors and NO EXCEPTIONS have raised during it.

This message box (maybe it's tautologic?) shocked me down, and showed how mistaked I was... an operation can be completed sucessfully with EXCEPTIONS... 

Maybe the government will take this theory into account (or not) when I send my incomes declaration to them...

Regards

1 comment:

  1. great contradiction, its ok, but fails, mmmmm I seem a project life cycle

    regards

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments or critics; please as constructive as you can